September 28, 2016
Ethos brought to you by:
High School Science Olympiad Meeting: Friday, 10am, Mr. Bruner’s room
Junior High Science Olympiad Meeting: Today, Lunch, Mr. Beckwith’s room
From the galley:
Counseling Office News: (please don’t erase)
CONGRATULATIONS TO EMMA CORDER, WHO WAS NOMINATED BY MS. EGELSTON,FOR BEING A SEPTEMBER STUDENT OF THE MONTH!
B.E.A.R. has a yearly Peer Mentoring program for local High School students to help them serve their community while getting outdoors and acquiring valuable training for the future. Our Mentors gain skills in leadership, conflict management, youth development and other skills as well as certifications in Wilderness First Aid and CPR (through Aerie Backcountry Medicine) and Youth Mental Health First Aid (through Youth Dynamics) all as part of our training. We have a number of flexible options for engagement with our youth, including in-school programs, weekend outings to hike and ski, skateboarding trips and lots of other fun activities! If you are interested Applications are available in the Victor High School Counseling Office.
- Picture day (FFA Field-trippers, remember to get your pictures in the morning before you leave)
- HSVB VS Charlo (A) 4PM. C Squad, JV, Varsity. Bus leaves at 1:30. Coach
- MSVB Vs Lone Rock (A) 5:30. Bus Leaves at 4:00. Yellow
- HSVB Vs Lincoln (A) 5:30. Varsity Only. Bus leaves at 2:30 Coach
- JHFB Vs Drummond (A) 3:00. Bus leaves at 12:00. Yellow
- HSFB Vs Flint Creek (A) 7:00. Bus leaves at 3:00. Coach
- MSVB Vs Darby (H) 10:00
- JHFB Vs Darby (H) 10:00
- HSVB Vs Clark Fork (H). 4:00 Senior Night
- District Livestock Judging Wednesday September 28th. We will get on the Corvallis bus @ 8:30 am which means that if you are attending you need to take your pictures before school starts. We will not be back before practice is over so check with your coaches.
- If you are applying for the Reporter position make sure to have your application turned in by October 3rd. Your interview will be October 4th during lunch
- Ms.Tintzman is ordering FFA jackets. If you are interested in ordering a jacket get the order form turned in before September 29th.
For school pictures, grades K-8 bring envelopes. Grades 9-12 get 2 proofs for FREE or 4 proofs for $4. Sports teams should also have envelopes. Make checks payable to Images by Stephen or have exact change. Everyone, including staff & faculty, needs to have their picture taken regardless of purchase.
Pep Club meeting at lunch on Wednesday in Mrs. Taylor’s room. We need to get ready for volleyball senior night and homecoming.