Tuesday, August 16, 2011

My First Blog

Hello there to all of you folks out in the Pirate world. If you cannot tell from the title of this blog, this is my first experience at blogging. WOW! The first question that everyone ask me this time of year is "Well Dan have you started back to work yet?" The answer is yes, I am happily working with our new Supt. Lance Pearson and the rest of the crew planning for the start of the year. The Pirate football team started practice last Friday and the volleyball team started on Monday. Those schools in our conference had better watch out this year. We/I am very excited about this year with a focus on student achievement based on the three R's: Rigor, Relevance and Relationships. Please keep me posted with your positive thoughts and concerns as you follow this blog. GO PIRATES!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment