Monday, December 2, 2013

December 3, 2013

Good Morning, Pirates!!!!

Quote of the Day:

Photo: Every morning upon waking, and every night before sleeping, this is the message I see. It's on a little box beside my bed--a gift from my mother some years back. Both her and I are cancer survivors. She was diagnosed less than 2 years after me, but I'm still in awe of how well she's handled it. She continues to teach me life lessons--without having to say a word--after all this time. 

Change your thinking, friends, and you change your world.









Canadian Parking:










Today's Lunch will be:

Chicken Noodle Soup,
Crackers,
Salad,
Banana Pudding
-Salad Bar-

Freshman class meeting at lunch today in Ms. Anderson's room.  If you are not there, you will be hunted by Ryanne Tracy to the point of extinction.  Be there.


Girls State Applications are available now for any Junior Girl who would like to apply pick one up in the counseling office. The deadline for applying is December 16.

Skye Micham was our representative last year and she can tell you what its all about!!!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/MT-Girls-State-2013/168798833296440


Habits of Mind:
Gathering Data Through All Senses: stop to observe what I see; Listen to what I hear; Take note of what I smell; Taste what I am eating; Feel what I am touching.  ie Stop and smell the roses.




This week in Victor:

Travel Club is selling Christmas Trees! Selected, cut and hauled by our own students : ) Beautiful wreaths for sale also! Pictures on way... See Ms. Anderson.   


Tuesday 3
  • HS Fall Sports award ceremony.  6PM
Wednesday 4
  • Careers Field Trip 9:30-4:00
Thursday 5
Friday 6
Saturday 7
  • MSBBB Vs Florence  (A) 4:30 PM    Bus leaves at 3:30 PM
Tutoring:  Mr. Howell


Dress WARM!!!! It is cold out there!!!  

And here is a little Canadian Breakdancing!!!




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eX0Iy93nqKs

No comments:

Post a Comment