Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Happy Hump Day Pirates!

Quote of the Day:
 Nine Reasons I Swear
1.       It pleases my mom so much
2.       It is a display of manliness
3.       It proves I have great self-control
4.       It indicates how clearly my mind functions
5.       It makes conversation so pleasant
6.       It leaves no doubt in anyone's mind as to my upbringing
7.       It impresses people
8.       It makes me a very desirable personality to woman and children
9.       It is an unmistakable sign of my culture and refinement

From Inside Out Coaching  by: Joe Ehrmann
 
Yep swearing is silly.

Lunch:
Toasted Ham & Cheese Sandwich,
Macaroni Salad,
Baby Carrots,
Fruit Cocktail
-Salad Bar-


Thursday 15
·                Study Skills to Como 8:30 AM
·                End Mid-Quarter 4
Friday 16
·                MS Track @ Corvallis 9:00am Bus leaves at 7:45
·                HS Track Districts @ Big Sky 12 PM  Bus leaves at 10:00A
Saturday 17

·                HS Track Districts @ Big Sky TBA

Tutoring Mr. Gulman


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7dLU6fk9QY&safe=active


Other announcements?


Please stand and join us as we recite the Pledge of Allegiance!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70UF82nysIU    Never Give Up- If you do, you may never know what you could have accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment