Wednesday, March 29, 2017



It is the last week of March!!!!
Today is Wednesday, March 29th
 
This week’s theme:
Spirit of Adventure




From The Galley

27

28

29

Taco Salad
Salsa
Cherry Tomatoes
Orange Wedges
-Salad Bar-
30

Chicken Drumsticks
Mashed Potatoes
Pineapple
Cookies!



This Week in Victor:


Wednesday  29
  • Suicide Prevention presentation - High School:  9:40 am
  • Suicide Prevention presentation - Grades 7 & 8: 10:40 am
  • MS Student Council meeting @ lunch
Thursday  30
  • HS Track at Frenchtown 10:00.  Bus leaves at 7:30
  • 7/8 grade Field Trip. 8:30-10:30
  • End of 3rd Qtr.
Friday 31

Counseling Office News:    
The Whitefish Review is inviting high school students to share their stories, art work, photos, essays, and poems. Deadline is April 15th. See Mrs. Ogden to send in your work for consideration. Speak out!

All high school classes go to 2nd period class and check in and then go to the MSR for the suicide prevention presentation. Mrs. Taylor’s health class go straight to the MSR.

Grades 7 & 8 check into 3rd period and then go to MSR. Mrs. Taylor’s MS boys health class go straight to MSR.

Hearthside

Half across the world from me
Lie the lands I’ll never see-
I, whose longing lives and dies
Where a ship has sailed away;
I, that never close my eyes
But to look upon Cathay.
Things I may not know nor tell
Wait, where older waters swell;
Ways that flowered at Sappho’s tread,
Winds that sighed in Homer’s strings,
Vibrant with the singing dead,
Golden with the dust of wings.
Under deeper skies than mine,
Quiet valleys dip and shine.
Where their tender grasses heal
Ancient scars of trench and tomb
I shall never walk: nor kneel
Where the bones of poets bloom.
If I seek a lovelier part,
Where I travel goes my heart;
Where I stray my thought must go;
With me wanders my desire.
Best to sit and watch the snow,
Turn the lock, and poke the fire.
Dorothy Parker

The following MS girls need to turn in their basketball uniforms:
Ashley B.
Delilah B.
Haylie T.
Madi B.
Penina L.
Ryan P.
Taylor M
Tia A.
Virginia B.






BUY ONE, GET ONE FREE!!!
Monday, April 3rd - Thursday, April 6th
7:30am - 6:00pm


Congrats to our Victor FFA members. All members did very well. Two students received their State FFA degrees. Make sure to congratulate Alexis and Rowen. Gracie Smith placed third in the state for Creed Speaking. Gracie and Lily both took home cash prizes for their prepared speeches.  I am proud of all the victor FFA members.
-Ms. Tintzman

MS Student Council meeting at lunch Wednesday!


Other Announcements???????????

Pledge of Allegiance.






No comments:

Post a Comment