Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Elem. Ethos November 14, 2017

Entrance Music
Kelso song  “It’s Your Choice Baby”




Be Respectful
Be Responsible
Be Ready
AND
Be Kind!!!!!!!



Week of 11/6-11/9
Next Monday
Next
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
20
Roast Turkey, Mashed Potatoes, Dinner Roll, Cranberry Sauce, Pumpkin Bar


21 Sack Lunch PB&J Sandwich, Baby Carrots, Apple Slices NO SALAD BAR


15 Super Nachos, Salsa, Orange Wedges, Cookie -Salad Bar-

16 Cheesy Hashbrowns W/Ham, Breadstick, Steamed Carrots, Pears








Today’s Theme:
Confidence to Take Action

Announcements from the
Quarterdeck:
Kindergarten:

Amelia - I am thankful for presents.
Valkyrie - I am thankful for my dad and mom.
Abby - I am thankful for my mommy and daddy giving me food.
Wyatt H. - I am thankful for the kindergarten kids and Ms. Lane
Kaylee- I am thankful for turkey.
Paylin- I am thankful for my mommy and daddy.
Vaughn - I am thankful for saws.
Wyatt - I am thankful for the mountains and the country.
John - I am thankful for Jesus.
Ms. Lane -I am thankful for my students past and present.






Title I:   
First Grade
???   



Second Grade: Second graders are learning about the importance of Indian Corn in the Native American Culture and how it relates to Thanksgiving.  
The second grade campground stories and creations are being displayed outside Mr. Johnston’s office.


Third Grade:  
We had a great time at the Fire Hall!!

Fourth grade: Who knew that Mrs. Auch was so fond of scratching baby goats wearing pull ups?!


Fifth grade:
The fifth grade had another great experience with our classroom naturalist! This month we dissected flowers to discover the functions of their parts.





We are also so sad that this is our last week with Ms. Johnson! She has been a great addition to the fifth grade!


Art News:





   





Pirate Clap:

Pirate Drawing:  

No comments:

Post a Comment