Tuesday, November 7, 2017


It’s Tuesday, November 7, 2017

This week’s Theme:
Leadership and Responsibility

Are you a Pirate or a Leader…or Both?


How many of the Characteristics of Leadership do you have?  Check this out, it is probably more than you think!!!

IMG_6405.JPG


Take the Plunge!!!
December 2, 2017
Plunging is an awesome way to demonstrate Leadership!!
It’s Easy and Fun!!  
Grizzly Dip in Missoula:  
To Join the Pirate Plungers  
See Mrs. Jaquith!!!!  

If you are not able to plunge with us, Please sponsor a Plunging Pirate to support our team. Thanks.  
Talk to any of the brave plungers to sponsor them.
WordItOut-word-cloud-2562768.png




Tuesday 7
  • 6-12 showing of the Middle School Play will be 10:38 - 11:38 (3rd period)
  • Middle School Play 7PM (students @ 6:00)

Wednesday 8
  • FFA John Deere Expo
  • Middle School Play 7PM (students @ 6:00)
  • Periods 1, 2, 5 health in Mrs. Taylor’s room

Thursday 9
  • MSBBB Vs Helgate (A) 4:00.  Bus Leaves at 2:30
  • FFA John Deere Expo
  • Elementary Parent Teachers Conferences 5-8 PM
  • HS Fall Sports Awards 6:30


Friday 10
  • FFA John Deere Expo
  • Elementary Parent Teachers Conferences 8-Noon

Saturday 11
  • MSBBB Vs Darby (H) 10:00
  • FFA John Deere Expo

From The Galley:

Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday

7
Pizza​ ​ Pasta,
Salad,
Garlic​ ​ Toast,
Mandarin​ ​ Oranges
-Salad​ ​
8
Beef​ ​ Stew,
Dinner​ ​ Roll,
Celery​ ​ Sticks,
Applesauce
-Salad​ ​
9
Beanie​ ​ Weenie,
Cornbread,
Baby​ ​ Carrots,
Jello​ ​ W/Fru





















Counseling Office News: Its College Application Week in Montana and part of the celebration is hearing from staff members about their college experience. Ms. Egelston sent this info……….
I went to the University of Washington (Go Huskies!) for my undergraduate degree right after high school. I actually really wanted to go to school in California and UW was the only school I applied to in Washington but then I realized how much more expensive it would be to pay out of state tuition so I decided to stay in state. I'm really glad I did because not only did I get to know Seattle more, I was also able to study abroad in Granada, Spain and Rome, Italy. I majored in Communications with a minor in Spanish and after I graduated I went to Spain to teach at a bilingual school for a year where I decided I would like to be a teacher some day.

When it came time to look at Graduate programs in teaching I found an online Masters program through Montana State University that I could earn my teaching certificate and Masters in Curriculum and Instruction in two - three years. The last year of my program was my first year teaching here in Victor so I was able to use that year of teaching as my practicum instead of doing a semester of student teaching. Overall I was really happy with both of my college experiences even though they were very different.”


10399325_588372369998_8815_n.jpg


BEAR group will meet for the first time during middle school lunch on Wed. in the counseling office.

BPA News-   
  • Global Marketing Team- Will, Ellie, and Julia please stay after Ethos so we can set up a time to meet.
  • Presentation Management Team- Gracie and Haylea stay after Ethos so we can set up a time to meet.
  • Caramel orders are due on today!



The following students need to come to the office regarding attendance issues.  11/7/2017
Chloe Stanley
Garritt Gleason
Elizabeth Madrigal
Marina Gotcher
Blake Smith
Mitchell Stuckey
Nathan Tschida
Summer Easterbrooks


FFA News:

  1. Some of the FFA members owe money for jackets, officer polos and other items. The order I placed was almost $800 so the chapter needs you to get your money in asap. The following owe money

Seriously Bring in your money
    1. Jill Challinor (Jacket) $55.00
    2. Lilly Challinor (Officer gear) $30.00
    3. Gracie Smith (Officer Gear) $30.00
    4. Emma Day (Officer Gear) $30.00
    5. Wyatt Day (Officer Gear) $30.00
                                           TOTAL:  $175.00 Owed


  1. FFA is selling raffle tickets for one of three prizes:
    1. $100 Gas Card
    2. Half a hog (cut and wrap fee paid by winner)
    3. $100 Donaldson's gift card
Members make sure you are selling tickets. The more you sell the less you will have to pay out of pocket to travel to our contests.








Congratulations to Elize Keel. She showed her artwork in the “Wide Open” exhibit at the Gallery of Visual Arts on the UM campus in October.
Elize earned “Best Portrayal of Contemporary Media” award, for her original drawing of a girl with a television for a head. Nice job!

Other Announcements???????????


Please stand for the Pledge of Allegiance.

No comments:

Post a Comment